Friday, August 12, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Military Family

I came across the following video today and just had to share it. People always ask me what it's like to be part of a military family and it's one of the things I never hesitate to speak about. I'm passionate about being a military brat and feel tremendously lucky to be part of the military community.

Care.com asked Navy spouses to explain what their every day life is like - what they'd want civilians to know about them and the challenges they face. While I hail from an Air Force family, the words of these inspiring women ring true regardless of branch of service.

Three cheers to Care.com for shinning a spotlight on military families and even bigger cheers to the amazing spouses of our military community.

3 comments:

Cindy Miller said...

I love your blog and also military community! pet care

Gaius Guild said...

advice in assisting addicts are available out of their dilemma. This is a extremely critical part, often forgotten by nearly all treatment centres.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
syair sgp
datahk

umair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.