Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello 2011!

True story - it's been almost an entire year since I've blogged. And even though so much has time has passed since, I never once thought of walking away entirely. I hope to be much more successful this year - and by successful I mean that I hope to put out a steadier stream of readership worthy posts.

To the few readers I have left - thanks for sticking with me and interacting with me on Twitter, where I never seem to have a problem appearing!

Now, a few personal updates and then onto the good stuff . . . the military stuff everyone in our community loves!

The past twelve months have been so insane that there's no way I could put it into words. Besides if I did it would fill up a book and for now it's simply being filed in my head until I have time to focus. So here are a few sentences. 2010 was supposed to be epic and the truth is that it was. A wave of highs and lows so dramatic that if life had a voice it would stop and say, is this real?

It was and somehow I did just fine. Despite suffering another major family loss during my engagement - this time it was my father in law and it came just four months before the big day - and a whole host of other things, I did become a Mrs!

I also became an even stronger person, grew professionally and connected with my military friends on a whole new level. So here's to 2011, which I welcomed with open arms.

No comments: