Monday, October 20, 2008

Muppet News Update

I am a fan of toys. I don't apologize for always wanting to feel like I'm four. Okay, not always, but in the true sense I don't necessarily want to grow up. Toys bring happiness to a person - regardless of age.

The Muppets are some of my favorite characters (Jim Henson is actually one of my heroes) and I'm always trying to stay up to date with their latest and greatest news. Here's some new information for all you Muppet fans.

Check out their new web video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCgujnQsOsQ

Get your OWN Muppet for the very first time in your life! FAO Schwartz will be opening a Muppet Whatnot Workshop in their flagship store in NYC. The specialty section is due to open on October 22nd and will run you upwards of $130.

The Muppets 2009 calendar is on the market. You can only buy it on Amazon.com, who claims that it is already not in stock.

Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments: