Saturday, October 25, 2008

VT Fall Colors Road Trip Baby!

Last year Dan and I visited VT for the first time. We took a road trip at the beginning of October. It was one of the best vacations we had ever taken. We headed back around the same time this year and it was just as great.

There's something about Stowe and Smuggler's Notch. The fact that everything is quiet and there's limited cell signal. The fact that there's wine tasting right next to the local cider mill. The fact that there's no noise. . .

This year we did so much! Wine tasting, horseback riding, hiking, a lantern tour of Stowe, trips to Montplier, Burlington, and so much more.

Here are a few shots I'd like to share . . . for the record, I miss Vermont already.


Taken while we were on Mt. Mansfield


The view from on top of Mt. Mansfield. So beautiful.


A shot I took right after we went horseback riding.
The green pastures really do remind me of Ireland.


The GIANT Stowe pumpkin. Much bigger than us.
PS - I'm kneeling down, Dan's not THAT tall!


Local farm, ah, it's like my Grandpa's!


Dan and I in Smuggler's Notch

No comments: