Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mini Break

Hi all. Today's post will be very short but I wanted to get something down. Last Friday I started to feel sick and by Saturday I was feeling pretty bad. Flash forward to Tuesday morning, with me sitting in my doctor's office. He said, sorry pal but you have came down with the flu and laryngitis.

Luckily my bosses understood and I was able to stay firmly planted on my couch at home for a few days. And yet, somehow my suitcase got packed (although the contents were a major disarray and nothing matched!) and I got on a plane to Tampa on Christmas Day. I'm here now with my family and even though it's been more than 7 days since the ickiness decended on me, I am still not 100 percent. My voice has started to come back gradually - I no longer sound like a squeaky chipmunk but still sound like a man!

This will proably be my last post for a few days as I'm still on the mend and with the crew here in FL. Hope your holiday was a blast and that you are with the ones you love the most.

A special note to our military members stationed around the world and far from home. We are so very thankful for you and your efforts.

No comments: